Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Darkness is dead, but hard to kill

I legitimately struggle with my dead self sometimes. I know we all battle the old selves that remind us of our pre-Christ ways, but there are moments when I'm literally foaming at the mouth (so to speak) in my mind and spirit. The smallest thing can set it off, then I feel like a totally different, and much more wrathful, person. Pray for me. Pray that God restores sanity to my soul in moments when I am overwhelmed by things I can't even target or specify. God is huge and sin is dead through Jesus. But I honestly feel like a dark-Grady wells up sometimes and makes my blood boil. I'm a cheery guy and most of you never see this, but pray please. I don't want loved ones to suffer.  The Holy Spirit is good to deliver His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment