Wednesday, January 15, 2014

To Skate

Man I love skateboarding.  And I don’t mean to insinuate that I am some great skater or something, that is not AT ALL the case. 
I’ve only really tried to push myself in skateboarding, and more recently longboarding, a handful of times.  But, even if life or fear or injury pushes me away from it for some time personally, I have and always will think that the ART of skateboarding is beautiful and worthy of the upmost respect.
People that create on a board are artists of the highest caliber, whether or not the world gives them that credit.  
I hope my current training season grows into a lifelong habit of learning, strengthening, and perserverance. 
I’m not naturally adept at the sport, nor am I courageous in great amount.  But I want to see how far I can go while growing new skills and friendships to boot.
Go skate

No comments:

Post a Comment